9.4.14

My New Fave (and ABSURD) Online Store

I was on blog patrol today and spotted a flipping awesome LEO DICAPRIO covered ensemble on style2bones. In pursuit of finding out where such a loco outfit was from, I stumbled across the greatest, worst, most hilarious online store on the whole interweb.

Meet O-Mighty. The neon, flashing, ass-gif-filled home of your 90s and noughties cultural obsessions - printed onto clothes. I mean, this site's design makes Bip Ling's blog look like Wikipedia. 


Here are some noteable pieces from the Singapore-based site... Ren & Stimpy, emojis, txt-spk, Clueless, Rugrats... This is essentially a lifetime of my fave things on clothes. The 'Obama booty shorts' deserved a special mention, too, although I *probs* won't be purchasing. (Excuse the low res pics - their fault not mine!)


And the sock selection... KimK's 'belfie', Bieber's mug shot, Steve Buscemi (?!) and a baby Drake. It's ALL going on. 



If that's not awesome enough, just look at the product descriptions! Trolololol:



Can someone explain to me what is even happening?! Too awesome. 

International shipping is $10 and although it does take up to 4 weeks, it comes with this sound advice...


Haha! 

Bonkers. Amazing. Now WHAT to buy?! 

xo

27 comments:

  1. Omg wow! I love the clueless skirt and the spice girls tee!
    Such awesome prints :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new favourite thing on the internet ever. Goodbye rent money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this store!I have a holographic backpack from there, it's IMMENSE! :D xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing <3 love the message ha-ha! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I need those Obama shorts in my life now. This site is amazing.
    www.girlinmenswear.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are the most hideously amazing clothes I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHA this is the best thing I've seen in so long. More online shops should be like this. So great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Leo leggings!! Amazing!! Justin Bieber mugshot socks! I can't even begin to chose my favourite haha!

    Zoe x
    Face Value Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is brilliantly awful. good spot Gem!
    sara x
    studs-on-saturday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. GENIUS I knew my wardrobe was missing something - Obama booty shorts duh.

    Meena | Meena Means Me
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dear lord, this is just.... amazing!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is amazing haha! Love the Obama shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You should definitely buy the Hey Arnold skirt. Gosh, I'm so tempted to get it....x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is cool i guess they must be having more and more stuff related to all the kind of stuff they have posted already.
    Basically the thing is women accessories when it comes to category its necessary to fulfill all the expectations of clients as an brand.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh... those Kimmy K socks- CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG, the tie, I wonder if she is proud of that :-)
    Meg
    Www.phazestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love ALL of those! :) No matter how ridiculous some of them may look..
    www.faithfullymarissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so crazy that it's fucking amazing

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great, great post! Have a lovely day ;D

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ohh I would love to follow you if you'd do the same for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab - u - lous! Shopping with hilarity thrown in for free.....definitely checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the prints, they are very original! Amazing store!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. just too god damn amazing for words.

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I featured them in this weeks The Grid, LDN! My fav top is the halter 'Ain't nothin but a G thang' it's just so sassy :L

    I'm a new blogger so please take a look at my blog The Grid, LDN
    www.thegridldn.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Gem! You're blog is my absolute favorite.
    x, S -- http://ttgbb.blogspot.com/
    new beauty blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥