16.12.12

Photo Diary #4

Erm, HOW quickly has christmas crept up?! I can't believe that in just over a week we'll be opening prezzies and OD-ing on food! Cannot. Wait. Although have kinda just realised how little time I have to finish buying prezzies... Eek! Are you prepared yet? 

Check out some of my past Xmas DIY posts: Cool gift wrap ideas and my Pom Pom Wreath tutorial and there's lots of other general DIY ideas here!

Here are some snapshots from my past week:

I found this kinda odd but still festive badge in a charity shop for 10p! Will officially be wearing this every day until the 26th December.


We had the Company Christmas do the other night, which began with lots of Disaronno cocktails in the office! @CompanyEdVic took this picture of me well on the way. 


My first ever christmas party award! SO apt! 


We went to Bounce for a mixture of drinking and ping pong which was about as mental as it sounds! Balls were flying literally everywhere. I was a majorly sweaty wreck after about 5 minutes of pinging and ponging, but on the upside it's a great way to burn the boozy calories off instantly!


That staple Instagram fave - the drunken night out bog shot! I hate myself. 


The transition from night to day, as witnessed by myself on the 7.06 to Charing Cross each morning. So pretty.


My freshly stamped hand at the Clothes Show - less about that, more about my pretty polish. It's Fearless by Revlon! 


Roxy being all gorgeous. She lives in my lap recently - huddled under our fave leopard print Primark throw!


Have been munching on American candy from my friend Lucy at work! Nothing makes me happier than American Candy! Anyone know of a UK site that sells it for less than 30 bajillion pounds? (I'm looking at you, Cyber Candy...)


We decorated our tree! 


I found this adorbs little badger in Oxfam for 30p whilst we were shopping for decorations for Alex's parents xmas tree in Bexhill and just couldn't leave him there - look how cute he is!!


So I decided to buy him and turn him into a christmas decoration! Alex's parents had no say in this but have happily embraced the christmas badger. We've named him Noel!


This pic is a few weeks old now, don't think I've blogged it yet! I MET TOM FROM THE APPRENTICE 2011! He was in the lobby at work to see someone's from Men's Health but I grabbed him for a quick snap. He was so cute - although it does look like we could be long lost relatives in a weird way..! 


I finish work this Friday until January so expect lots of blogging from me over the festive period - will hopefully be blogging in the next few days about how I may now hate cats. Will leave you on that cliffhanger... 

xox

26 comments:

  1. really enjoyed this post! & totally love your award!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, can't believe how quick Christmas has crept up on us either! Scary! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these photo's, it looks like you've had a great week :) The sun rising one is so beautiful! Love your Company award!!
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love american candy too, especially bottle caps - I think you can get them on ebay though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the photos. I'm sure the badger will be a Christmas tradition soon, they always start in the most random ways! xx

    mariellejosette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh gem you just look so happy and content at the moment :) so glad you managed to bag the job of your dreams - you really deserve it. also your hair is growing so quickly!! looks very amalie-esque! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You met Tom,so jealous haha!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had so much fun, you look gorgeous! Your faux fur is so cute

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I fall in love with your hair!!!! and with the blog as well.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can't hate cats!! Mega excited about christmas too! xxxx
    http://teacupsandtaffeta.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Christmas badger! We have Christmas lobster at the top of our tree, and Christmas penguin and camel too... all gifted with smellies attached over the years

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whooo, looks like you're in the Christmas spirit too! :-) I approve of the Disaronno cocktails - Disaronno also goes great with cranberry juice, my faaaavourite drink!

    Have a great Christmas x

    goodmorninglondonderry.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post. I love all photos.
    http://stylopoint.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just discovered your blog and it's great. What a great post, Tom from the Apprentice looks like he has just woken up, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. adoring your blog~

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    the casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like you've created a new family xmas tradition there gem! Your grandchildren will be saying "Who remembers the christmas badger?! What ever happened to Noel?!"
    Hope you have a lovely xmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like you've created a new family christmas tradition there Gem! You're grandchildren will be saying "Who remembers the christmas badger?! Whatever happened to Noel?!"
    Hope you have a lovely christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. hello gem!
    first time reader here and i must say i am very impressed. it's nice to have fashion and sussex/kent gubbins in one blog. i've been inspired by the newest issue of company to start up a blog in the new year but your blog has really kicked me into gear :) hopefully a bit about fashion and a bit about cooking.
    once it's up and running i'll have to send you a link.
    thank you for being inspiring!
    take care

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't believe how quickly Christmas is coming either! I was very shocked! I just started Christmas shopping on Thursday and we just sent our cards off on Friday! I hope everything arrives on time =)

    I love those red nails! They are too cute!

    I want a kitten! My fiancee is scared of them though. She's had a few bad experiences with cats, so that's a dream!

    Christmas Eve is tomorrow! Enjoy ♥

    ♥Carrie
    http://www.ilovebeingonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good one on Noel - he's very cute. I got an owl necklace for Xmas that I don't love as a necklace. BUT, he makes an excellent tree dec!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on the award! Eeek at the adorable badger, too squee! Love the colour of that nail polish. Happy new year!

    www.goldinthewater.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is an incredible web site and that i can't advocate you guys enough. jam-packed with helpful resource and nice layout terribly straightforward on the eyes. Please do sustain this nice work...
    Agen Bola Online
    Agen Bola Tangkas

    ReplyDelete
  23. It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks Conejovalleyhousing.com Nosoysuperwoman.net Pureperformancetraining.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥