30.10.12

Tuesday Tips: Halloween DIY Ideas!

EEK! It's Halloween tomorrow! Have you guys got fun plans? I'm working then going for dinner straight after but think I'm going to do a more subtle version of my below video tutorial from last year for that 'casually dead' look... 




Here's a bunch of other cool DIY Halloween Ideas from the blogosphere...

Katie from Katie's Beauty Blog did this amazing skull tutorial for Company Magazine - check it out on her blog or in this month's Company, obvz!


More skulls, this time in the form of Ella Masters' pretty mexican skull nails! She's done a fab tutorial over on her blog if all out Halloween make up ain't your bag...


Dexter inspired bloody cupcakes, anyone? Created by Sarah from A Million Dresses


Pimp your pumpkin the classy way... Who needs knives when you have rhinestones? 


Lily Pebbles and Gem from Gem's Maquillage did a frankly AWESOME tutorial for their corpse bride look! 


Any excuse for cat nail art! Black cats are totes Halloweeny right?


I love how Kavita went ALL OUT with her skeleton look. Halloween is about looking creepy/scary/gross, not slutty (although I am seemingly the only girl in Canterbury with this opinion...)


More cupcake creepy/cuteness from Zoe from The London Lipgloss! Aww :)


Hope you've gotten a bit of inspiration from my little roundup post, and if you already celebrated at the weekend - SORRY for being fashionably late - bookmark it for next year ;)

xo

31 comments:

  1. totally loving the pumpkins!!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every one of these! Great round up Gem. I bloody love Halloween! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great round up Gem! Totally agree on the looking scary not sexy for Halloween - I did creepy doll/puppet this year - freaked out plenty of people! haha (http://the-fashion-bandit.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/what-i-wore-death-by-doll.html)Loving the nail art too obvs! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these! Saw Sarah's cupcakes the other day, they are amazing! Love the cat nail art too [obviously]...my friend is having a halloween party Saturday and I'm going as a black cat! I agree, halloween should be about being scary not slutty [although a cat isn't really very scary..!] xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pet hate on 'slutty nurses' or 'slutty' anything else. Soooooo gross x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cupcakes are bloody amazing!! Literally. :)
    I dressed up as a vampire on Saturday, loved making myself look horrible (as bizarre as that sounds!)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveeee the sugar skull makeup!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the skull make-up tutorial! And Kavita looked amazing in her costume!

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! I created my own Halloween cupcakes too!- Haunted Pumpkin Spice Halloween Cupcakes http://missimogensmith.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/homemade-haunted-pumpkin-spice-cupcakes.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing make up! i still have no costume! ahh


    check out my giveaway!


    http://lavieenliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these! Will definitely be trying my hand at spooky cupcakes! I blogged my peanut butter eyeball recipe if you fancy a look too - http://anotherweekendwithoutmake-up.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was in Canterbury last Halloween I was deff the most overdressed girl there! Went to Chill of all places should have known better haha. I love those pumpkins, such an original idea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Found some great blogs here I haven't come across before so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Argh, I went out on Saturday and my costume was rubbish because it was so last minute - now I'm having major costume envy! Felicity x
    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. The cupcake scares me. Sorry.

    www.serendipity-xo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is brilliant! Happy halloween :-)! x

    http://catsandclothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. ahaha this is great. I love the no carve pumpkins (spent a good hour on buzzfeed deeking some out) and am in love with dexter cupcakes. Love the blood slides! Super cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving everyone's halloween costumes and make up! Kavita looks AMAZING even as a ghoul! So jel! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the sugar skull makeup, saw it in this months company. I also tried out sugar skull makeup and nails for halloween.

    Take a look on my blog :)

    http://www.strawberryskull.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow.. You shared such a wonderful information.. I read this post very carefully.. I founded more tips from this post. Thanks for sharing this one... Jewellery shop In Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good lordy, Kavita's look is immense.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great post! I love the Mexican style skeleton, I went to Mexico last year and I brought this amazing homemade skeleton mask but I was to ill to go out this year. Gutted!

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. thank you lovely lady for sharing my nails in your halloween round up, Kavita looks amazing and the skull make up is amazing thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wish i could dress as every single one of these, amazing! Love the skeleton costume and the cupcake looks so delicious, cool!

    Anyway guys, here is my page: Salmon Fishing Alaska

    ReplyDelete
  25. cool post ! : )

    lauantaimurhetytto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. The makeup is actually incredible!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails