7.9.12

Free Friday


I've had a lovely day off today! The weather has been lovely here so Alex and I headed to our secret garden in town and read books and mags respectively whilst eating Maoam Pinballs - yum!


I kinda misjudged the weather so WAS wearing this, before deciding it was too hot for my legs to me cooped up in jeans so I switched to a skirt! 

(Jacket - Topshop, Tee and Necklace - H&M, Jeans - New Look,  Hairband - Dorothy Perkins, Boots - c/o Bertie, Lippie - All About Me by Topshop)


My new dream boots were a gift from Bertie. Theresa and I have been thrilling over their boots selection at work so I am chuffed to have a pair of my own. They ooze quality unlike most of my cheap and cheerful footwear choices, and I love the zip on the inside - nothing more annoying than constantly having to loosen laces on lace-up boots to get them on! #firstworldproblems... So yeah, meet my new go-to shoes!

I'm now off to wash up and mentally practice each step of the customising demonstration I'm doing at Bluewater all weekend for Company... Most of the ideas are engrained in my mind but I'm panicking I'll forget one crucial step and then choke in front of a bunch of people trying to follow along at the demo... Eek! 

Wish me confidence, peeps... Can't be any worse than crafting to the nation on SuperScrimpers right?!

Hope you've all got lovely weekend plans? 

xo

21 comments:

  1. Lady, you are just too cool. You look like a lady version of the guys in grease and its awesome. You are even tempting me towards acid wash denim!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. just wow. I don't care what the weather - this outfit is amazing! It's a completely different way to carry off the leather jacket

    Love
    Blondie X
    (blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look brilliant! I keep wearing too much for the weather at the moment and it's driving me crazy, I went for lunch in the park with my workmates in leggings and was absolutely boiling! Good luck with the demo, I'm sure you'll be brill! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are oozing badass-ness..? badass-ery...?

    You are oozing cool.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boots are gorgeous. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are so awesome! I have a pair kind of like them but they're genuinely old hand-me-downs from my mother.
    Yours are looovvvely!

    L.
    Good Morning Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The boots are fantastic, know how you feel about the zip on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love every outfit you post. You are a total babe.

    xx


    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck Gemma, I'm sure you'll be great! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gem! You are soo cute, I love your edgy look!

    xx,
    thecoattaileffect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have massive boot envy! may have to treat myself!!

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey gemma, it's imogen here, from bluewater..and yeah you were great, i loved you! ( not in a creepy way, obvs) when you said you had a blog, never realised you were behind THIS blog...anyway, feel free to check out my blog...its only had 2 posts so far, but i'm hoping to get it up and running properly soon!
    imogenpink@gmail.com

    www.styleinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey gemma, it's imogen here, from bluewater..and yeah you were great, i loved you! ( not in a creepy way, obvs) when you said you had a blog, never realised you were behind THIS blog...anyway, feel free to check out my blog...its only had 2 posts so far, but i'm hoping to get it up and running properly soon!
    imogenpink@gmail.com

    www.styleinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. How did the tutorial go? I'm looking at teaching some craft classes locally and although I used to teach, adults are a bit different to teenagers, so I'm a bit nervous.

    I LOVE those sweets, my faves are the cherry and cola ones.

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute outfit!

    The craft classes sound wonderful, wish I had been around!

    Emily xx
    www.EmilyDivine.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would kill for these boots!

    sophiesocksblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥