16.8.12

What I Wore 16/8/12

Today I was filming/photoing behind the scenes on Company's November cover shoot! It was super fun and the cover star was sooo lovely - super hush hush so I can't spill for now! I also walked half an hour from the studio to Brick Lane to indulge hipsters take some street style snaps, so my creepers came in handy today when I wanted a break from heels but still wanted to look 'directional'! 


(Top & skirt - Primark, Jacket - Kate's Instagram sale! Creepers - c/o Sarenza)

I'm looking a bit weary in this photo as I had just got in! Need to start making time for tripod outfit pics in the morning but I barely have time to eat brekkie let alone pose for pics at the crack of dawn. I literally walked to the station with two slices of nutella on toast in my hand and had to get the guy to open the wheelchair gate for me because I didn't "have enough hands to put my ticket in the machine" what with my (by then half eaten) toast! Haha. The glam life of me, eh? 

My awesome jacket was purchased after I saw Kate was selling it on her Instagram! It reminds me of my H&M jegging biker, but have been looking for an actual denim one. So paying £13 for this was a bit of a dream! So chuffed with it. 

Off to wind down before a busy day of work and then heading to Bluewater tomorrow for my fun Forever21 project! I'll be selecting my favourite pieces and then they'll be shoppable on the Saturday when the store launches! As I said in my post yesterday, I'll be around until midday at least, so do come and say hi etc. I'm so excited!!

What's new with you? 

xo

28 comments:

  1. I just think creepers look good with anything! xx
    Alice Barton TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your denim jacket, finishes off such a ncie outfit. xx


    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!x

    teacuptoast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous skirt! Wish I was around Bluewater so I could stalk you a bit ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to work behind the scenes at a shoot like that, very jealous! How did you manage to do that? :) xx

    http://hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend Ben is the VM for f21 he's been there all week. If you see him say hi! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh you're very lucky to work at Company! Love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liking the biker, very snazzy! I'm the same with breakfast in the morning, my routine is generally munching my cereal in between getting dressed - hassle! I'm generally panting like a dog running for the bus in the morning, I really need to wake up earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice skirt and i love that jacket! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great, love the denim. Very 90s but that's why I like it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The outfit is ace! But girl you need to get yourself some invisible socks; I swear by those things ;) Your hair seems to be growing out - diggin' it this length :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love this jacket and what a bargain! loving the skirt too. Hope you have fun at Forever 21 this evening, can't wait to see what you picked out.

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grst outfit!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice instruments i can surely saying about your blog is on the way of better designing and printing is also so nice i am looking to forward from here.
    keep continue sharing..




    poster tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Gemma! I recently discovered 'Super Scrimpers' on 4od and I saw you on there! I've been reading your blog for a while, so I was thrilled to see you giving your thrifty tips to the masses! Good on you! :)

    Please check out my blog if you get a chance. Would be nice to get some feedback.

    Take care! :)

    Danielle x

    daniellecurio.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your jacket! Also, I may have laughed at bit too much at 'indulge hipsters', haha :P
    Faye x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hiii,

    Just letting you know i have nominated you for the Liebster Award.

    Hope this helps your blog to get some more
    followers :)

    Megan
    xxx

    www.rooftopfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like you've had a fab day - so intrigued about the cover start hehe! I need some creepers in my life, comfy footwear in missing from shoe collection!

    Eda ♥

    Cheap Frills Jewellery Giveaway at my blog ♥

    Follow me on twitter ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great outfit! Loving the skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this - I'm a massive creeper addict! Sounds like you had a lovely day.

    I don't know if you remember me? But I was wondering if you wanted to exchange blogroll links? We used to link each other & chat now and again but then I took a big break from blogging - now I'm back and more dedicated than ever! Let me know, it'd be great to connect again.

    HANNAH †
    [london--rose.blogspot.com]
    [londonrose.x@gmail.com]

    ...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your job sounds so amazing! Well, apart from the early starts and exhaustion :) wish I could've gone today, ah well, hope you had a nice day!

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that denim biker so much Gem! I cant wait to move to Kent for uni in a few weeks. I'm never going to leave forever 21 :P

    http://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the skirt, can't believe it's a Primark job! Looks especially great with the creepers.

    Alice x
    http://theviewfromthemorning.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. I read several posts of yours and I think your blog is great! =) I´m following you now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  25. You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website. Website Website Website

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥