10.8.12

Life Instagrammed

Here's some of the things I've been snapping lately... 

This APPALLING advertising sign for a bar called Ukai in London... Hope a free STD test is included in that 2 for 1! 


I plucked up the courage to wear my H&M floral crown to work last week... It felt a touch too flamboyant for the office, but @CompanyEdVic complimented it, so that quelled the doubt! 


Wearing my lovely Moheda clogs c/o Sarenza which I'm a tad addicted to! They're sooo comfy!


Some sweeties got delivered to the office, and I had Black Jacks for the first time in years! They are SO good! Also wearing my new creepers c/o Sarenza - I can't believe how instantly comfy they've been. I thought they'd need to be broken in but they were ready to rock and have been worn to Company HQ twice this week! 


Sometimes I just can't express how much I love this girl. My heart feels like it's going to BURST with happiness every time I cuddle her. Is this normal? Look how happy she is on my little jegging-clad leg. ^_^


Got sent this slightly hilarious box shaped like a giant 17 mascara to promote one of their new releases. Of mascara, in case you were wondering! Definitely going to start doing more beauty content on the blog seeing as I have beauty products coming out of my ears at work (hard life!) 


My George lippie print dress is still going strong about 5 years on! 


Got sent Krispy Kreme and delish Gaymers Cider on the same day... It was a bit like heaven! No, I didn't get drunk on the job but we did crack the Gaymers open at 5.30 sharp to send off one of my dearest Company pals, Catherine, who has moved on to More Mag! 


I went for dinner with Jen and Kristabel last night. We went to Bodean's and it was ridiculously yummy. This snippet from the menu says it all, really. 


I missed my train by seconds after dinner because I was running (in heels) so enthusiastically to the station that I mistook the 'platform 4' for a 'platform 6' in haste. By the time I'd ran back to the correct platform, I was too late. And horrifically sweaty.  So I decided to use my holy grail blogger perk - my Haagen Dazs card (free ice cream, basically) - and cooled off with a chocolate and coffee cooler! It was divine and defo prevented one of my cry-baby train station moments I seem to be so prone to!


Wanted to steal these cat-adorned boxes from the fruit stall on Berwick Street near work! If I see any again, I'm totally going to! 


I wore my trusty Backstreet Boys tee from a Paris thrift shop to work yesterday, which received a lot of lolz! I'm going to wear the outfit again this weekend and get a proper snap so you can enjoy it in all its glory. 


Kay, so you're pretty much up to speed with what I've been snapping lately! 

This weekend, Alex and I are heading to Bexhill to catch up with our families and raid those legendary charity shops I've been blogging about for 5 years on this here blog! Wish me bargains... 

x

26 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! How lucky are you gettin sent krispie kremes and cider? Crazy!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos. My bf is addicted to Bodeans so it's like my second home - I'm not complaining!

    Can't believe that advert for happy hour, how grim. Shows you what kind of place it must be!

    Gemma
    www.instantlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos, your job sounds brilliant! I hate missing trains, and I'm SUPER jealous of the Haagen Dazs card! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe that headband is from H&M! I want it so much!x

    teacuptoast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really great pics!!

    your cat is totally adorable!! and yes, i think its normal that when you hug your cat - you feel the happiest person on earth! (well at least my cat has the effect on me - so I prefer thinking its something normal ;)

    would love it, if you could come and checkout the giveaway i'm currently hosting on my blog!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Backstreet Boys Tee! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually need that Backstreet Boys tshirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cider, ribs and black jacks - love it! I'm peckish now ;)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're my inspiration living the dream! Black jack chews are so yum! Love your nails on the costa cup too hehe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely adore your clogs, and ohhh your caaat! That is just how I feel cuddlin' mine!

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your creepers, your cat is so cute! :D i'd love to have your job without a doubt :D xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures, especially loving the Backstreet Boys tee. So jealous of your job at Company mag (and all the freebies that come with it!) x

    http://bakesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your floral crown, so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. those clogs look gorge AND comfy and what a pretty floral headband :) lovely snaps!

    lynseysliberties.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. "If you haven't any charity in your heart you have the worst kind of heart trouble" to cure it help people, let's unite for one good cause, be a volunteer"save lives"! mawaddainternationalaid

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad you admitted how you feel about your cat, cos frankly Im exactly the same. Also, I wish you many good bargains!

    http://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. great pics and insane freebies! And regarding your adorable cat/bursting with happiness - yes it's completely normal! :) mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That drinks promotion sign is disgraceful. BUTTT your headband is very lovely x

      Delete
  18. I have seemingly developed an OCD to check your blog every day!

    Eilidh

    http://nostalgiance.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE blackjacks. They're incredibly expensive here (Australia) so I rely on a huge stash from Grandma at Christmas!

    arrceebee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have the lippy print top, the dress had sold out when I got there cos Fearne Cotton had been photographed in it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Had no idea company was near me, I'm in soho too! Cute outfit. Ukai is a sushi restaurant.

    Which makes it all the more confusing that their ad is something I would expect from weatherspoons!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing. Webpage Webpage Webpage

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥