18.4.12

Review: John Frieda Full Repair

*Disclaimer: I do not operate on a freebie-in-return-for-rave-review basis. If I don't like the product, I won't feature it. Or if I'm in a really bad mood, I'll feature it anyway..!*

Well, after yesterday's DIY hair dye antics, it seems a good time to tell you about this hair care range I've been trialling for a while. John Frieda's Full Repair range features products that repair hair that has been zapped by heated styling products, and also protects it from being damaged by future zapping! 

(c/o John Frieda!)

My initial concern when trying this product was that it would weigh my hair down. I barely ever use conditioner, let alone leave-in treatments, as my mop is quite fine so I don't like to weigh it down. But luckily all of the products in this collection are aimed at repairing and protecting whilst giving a volume boost at the same time. After trying out all of the conditioning products, my hair was shiny, weightless and voluminous! 

The shampoo, conditioner and styling spray are my every day go-tos and I'm really pleased with them. I blow dry and straighten my hair every without thinking about the damage being done so I'm really glad to have found a range that offers protection from styling damage without turning me into a greaseball. Thumbs up!

The Full Repair range is on offer 2 for £7.50 in Boots at the moment, if you're interested in trying it! 

Have you tried this range? What did you think? 

24 comments:

  1. my sister has the shampoo and spray from this range and loves it! great review! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair needs this! I'm scared of what my hairdresser is going to do to my hair next time I see him, been abusing it too much lately :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hair would love me for this! Excessive dying, drying and straightening has left my hair a bit sad. I had heard of this but i hadn't seen many reviews floating around. Definately going to give this a try :)
    Clo xox
    Bits&Bows

    ReplyDelete
  4. This range sounds good, especially if the conditioner does the job without weighing your hair down!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, I am really glad to be 1 of several visitants on this awful site : D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got sent this set too and I'm loving it! Even my boyfriend commented on how nice my hair was looking lately. Bloody miracle worker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwws, thank you for the review. I have been looking for hair treatments that doesn't weigh my fine hair down too and these just seem perfect :) I may need to invest of some products off this range.
    Thanks so much for sharing :)

    www.beautypicknmix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got sent the same stuff and I LOVE IT! My hair is welllll soft, and people keep telling me how shiny my hair is! Yay! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Plus, my hair is very thick, so it goes to show that it works on different hair types! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Argh! Shampoos and conditioners drive me crazy, I like one then my hair gets too used to it and I'm back to square one. This looks promising though!

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you gave it a positive review! Took advantage of the offer today and bought myself the styling spray and conditioning mask thingy so I'm hoping to get similar results soon! (: x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been trying out the pantene recenty and I really like it, but I have really long thick hair so I'm always up for anything that will stop split ends!
    http://theredoneblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been thinking of trying this range as I have dip dyed over styled hair. I think I shall have to buy them :) great review

    Josephine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is good to have when you are in need of healthy hair!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have tried it and I love it!

    http://richessedelavie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  16. OOOH I might have to splash out! Thanks

    http://fashionfumble.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Grrat post) http://www.writemypapers.org/write-my-thesis.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a very beautiful and interesting article
    The most glamorous one i have read today!




    GED Online

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have the deep conditioner ! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, great review!Still looking for good hair products.Need to try it def!xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Its a great shampoo to try out for hair that experience hair problems or symptoms.

    crystal sun catchers

    ReplyDelete
  22. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post! Website Website Website

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥