15.3.12

London Fashion Week Street Style: February 2012

Oh it all seems so long ago now, but I still have heaps of London Fashion week snippets to share with you! The way I see it, it's like FIVE MONTHS until the next one, so really, what's the hurry? 

Tonight, I'm going to share my favourite London Fashion Week street style photos. You may have spied some of my photos over on Mink Pink's Facebook a few weeks back, but here are a whole bunch more! 

Here's Zoe single-handedly altering my opinion on double denim: 


Loved how simply chic this look was. What an awesome necklace. And an awesome name, for that matter. Quick shout out to the brunette in the funky scarf, simply because I feel a bit guilty that she's such a prominent feature of this photo. 


Fritha rocking a baroque print! 


Another redhead in creepers, the lovely Laura! Love the backpack! 


POW! My blogging bezzie Jen looking fierce in her neon dress! 


More poppy brights from this pastel-bonced beauty:


Oops, I've accidentally included Polly twice, but I can't delete it now because I'll feel even more guilty about Scarfy Chick. Maybe being in the background twice is as good as being in the foreground. I think so, don't you? Scarves <3


HAIR OF THE YEAR. Amazing girl. 


Aww I loved this girl loads! Her and her buddies had travelled down from Glasgow. I asked to pap her and she said she recognised me from the blog! Always a funny feeling :)



This chick was shamelessly channelling Cher from Clueless! I could not get enough. I think she could've been someone.. She had a very 'someone' vibe. (EDIT: Super sleuths have identified her as Amy Willerton who won Katie Price's tv show...)


Clashy florals! I'm not sure about this trend on the whole, but liked how this lady did it. 


A bit of eye candy for da ladiez. I already have a boy who looks better in skinnies than I do, so this one's all yours: 


Ahh this girl was so beautiful. She has the camera case I want, too! 


I always have much respect for other girls that wear comfy shoes to fashion week. 


Although I ALSO have respect for ladies like Leanne that can handle life up there on heels! I adored her polka dot dress and big bow! 


When the pap becomes the papped. I gave this stylish lady a taste of her own medicine:


Not the best photo of these girls because I was a bit overwhelmed by the metaphorical double rainbow of awesome  style:


There were lots of chunky shoes on show. I was deeply interested. 


These girls from the Mark Fast queue were a bit annoying really, but made up for it by being visual babes:


A lesson in layering AND florals AND chunky heels from this lady. Love it! 


I think I have a thing for redheads... 


Loved this pale and interesting chick. I have bookmarked her as inspiration for when I eventually tackle the printed trouser trend! 


Oh my god, it's all over. That's it. Done. Was it good for you? 

Hope you've found some inspiration here, as I have! 

Oh and if one of these photos is you and you've got something you want me to link to, holler. And if you're one of the blonde girls from the queue, you weren't annoying really, just joking!!!! (I'm not). (I am). (I'm not).

Look, I've had a really long day and am clearly struggling mentally so I'm going to bed now!

45 comments:

  1. The pastel haired lady looks incredible! As do they all, actually. Brilliant street style spotting, Gem! Oh, and that dude is rather dreamy...

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your fw post. they are always so funny to read and i like that you are so honest. i really like your blog (:

    xx

    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! Green dip dye hair makes me so giddy, love it <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great outfits on display! Love a bit of street style inspiration!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous of all of their outfits/hair/accessories... everything!
    So many good pictures :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many hotties! I can not wait for September. Loving this post a lot. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. some lush outfits! Great photos xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohactualemgee. I used to wear those exact chunky shoes (I think) to school every day in year 7. Year 2000, fyi! I thought they were so ugly at the time but my mum made me wear them as they were 'practical'. I have big feet though, so it was kind of like wearing army tanks crossed with lace ups.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for including me you babe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing pictures!
    can i just ask, at lfw can you just go to any show you want as long as there's space or do you have to be invited to them? never really been sure!

    thanks, heather. x
    highsocietyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa, you're going to be putting me out of a job with this here streetstyle snapping! Excellent selection. I share your deep interest in a chunky shoe btw! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ps, the girl with the amazing hair is Abigail, she has a blog wardrobeofmum.blogspot.com
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. 'scarfy girl' hahhahahah brill! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh me, oh my! I'm on your blog!
    "Respect for the girls with the comfy shoes." - Thank you! I'm pretty sure you're on mines too. Have a wee lookie, www.dotcardigan.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ugh so many beautiful girls and style inspo. Sometimes I really just love LFW ten times better than NFW. Until NFW rolls around and then I freak out because I could totally just drive there.

    ...If I wasn't a loser and had to work :(

    China Lily

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW what an amazing collection of outfits! so creative, and such good inspiration! x

    missjessicarachel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Gem (i feel i've followed your blog for long enough to be able to say that(perhaps not :P)) My fave bit of this post was your commentary! Massive love for scarf girl!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful images.... They are sooo adorable! :)

    Skip Hire London

    ReplyDelete
  19. inspiring photographs and you know the girl you said who has amazing hair... her name is azz and she my ex girlfriend haha how funny >.< x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fashion rules are made to be broken- love the double denim :)

    Amy @ www.the-cameras-lying.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Brilliant photos. The second redhead is beautiful.

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ah, I lolled at those annoying girls, I saw a few too, who were going around *blogging on Ipads* because obvs they're so cool and that.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my lord that boy is bloody gorgeous. Also, I do hope those annoying girls don't see this! x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I absolutely loove street style! I'm thinnking of trying a few of these trends, I love seeing what people style things with!
    Rae
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love street style and these outfits are all lovely. My favourite is Polly's simple outfit and her lush hair.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Some amazing style here, I particularly like Polly's look :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. love all these street-styles, love your blog and I'm your newest follower! xx from germany

    http://hunt-the-fox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Brilliant street style pictures!
    Love the big bow and the last outfit in particular :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  29. another entertaining and inspirational post!
    great photo's <3

    esmedot. ♥

    http://esmehearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great inspirations!
    I have just discovered your blog and following now!
    Greetings from Spain,
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such style inspiration! I get really excited when I see items that are similar to stuff I own but would never think to put together look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Gem!
    I've been a reader for awhile and thought I would finally leave a comment! I absolutely love coming onto blogger and seeing you've made a new post, often saving yours til the end to read ("save the best for last").
    Coming from extremely unfashionable Canada, I love seeing your unique style and DIY tips on how to get a look thats "in" in the UK which won't come overseas for another year!
    Sorry if this is cringey or stupid sounding haha, just wanted to share the love!

    Andria x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Jen looks absolutely amazing! Babe <3 I live the two girls in the one photo andfdd the glasgow girl :) great shots!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ah so many stylish ladies, and so much outfit inspiration too, it also has kinda made me wanna have redhaie! Awesome picks and i am def saving these as inspiration! X

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great inspiration, all the vibrant prints, colour clashing and weird combinations!
    Check out our online store for cool clothes from all over the world www.ourwanderingminds,com.

    Elisa Eymery

    Wandering Minds

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hey Gem!

    I'm the girl you photographed with the red hair from Glasgow! I'm taking your advice and going to TRY to actually start blogging! Loving the other looks you managed to photograph, sounds like you had as much fun as I did at LFW. BRING ON SEPTEMBER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Amazing shots! I love seeing street stlye!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  38. love the short haired ladies....tres stylish

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. i love ur post!! i like london style! :D ur post is really good! wanna make me go to there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Another informative blog… Thank you for sharing it… Best of luck for further endeavor too.

    Online Women’s Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  41. Not able to judge whose style is better or wonderful.
    I love all the pics and style of wearing in the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I've read through A LOT of your blog these past few days. I don't want to sound like a stalker so I'm only going to say this once (once more anyway, I already tweeted you in excitement) and then will pretend it never happened: I think you're awesome

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥