25.2.12

Loulou Loves You

I was going to post yesterday's outfit on here this morning but decided it was totes boring and you deserve better. Something that is definitely NOT boring is this adorable mini-lookbook for the new Lydia lingerie set from Loulou Loves You, featuring lovely little doodles by Loulou herself!




How delightful? I remember when I was a teen dreamer many years ago, I started making my own underwear around the same time Loulou started out. We actually exchanged Myspace messages and were going to have a little underwear swap! It never happened because I soon realised I was actually CRAP at sewing (hence the abundance of no-sew DIY's on here!) but Loulou was in a different league and is still making incredible undies to this day!

If you're not the pretty undies type (to be honest, most days I view my underwear as a scaffolding system rather than something to get excited about), Loulou makes pretty bows and collars that can be proudly paraded outside the boudoir. 

I'm visiting home at the minute and am off for a day of charity shop shopping in Bexhill and Hastings! I'm hoping for some major finds as my wardrobe needs a serious revamp! 

Don't wait up!

24 comments:

  1. i like the doodles on them :)

    http://munchmecat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god I love this! I'm so boring most of the time when it comes to underwear but this is just too pretty for words :)

    [ Becky at life/style/flash. blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how she's worked the peplum trend in there ! So beautiful :) Molly xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never heard of this girl before, the lingerie is super-pretty! Thanks for the heads up, think I may be treating myself to a pair of those bloomers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw what an amazing thing to do! so pretty x


    http://missjessicarachel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love everything :)

    Get 15% off at Lulu*s on my blog!
    & ENTER MY TOPSHOP GIVEAWAY WHICH IS OPEN TO ALL!
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The style of these lingerie sets and the images are soo aweosme. Love the styling x

    www.mediamarmalade.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lou-Lou Loves you is ace! I so want some of the underwear but I'm far too massive to get proper support/fit into it! The collars are amazing too.

    Catherine, XO.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute undies. I especially love the spotty bra. Would definitely wear that xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, such wonderful underwear! I love it :) Have a great day charity shopping, can't wait to see your finds! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the cute monochrome appeal to it! so pretty!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in dire need of some new underwear but was really unsure as to where to get some from. These are perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. swit swooooo! it's all so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooooo, these are so pretty! I took a peek at the website and WOW, major WANTS all over!!

    Hope you had good finds charity shopping, I love doing that!!

    Kitty xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of your comments fill me with joy! thank you so much <3 xx Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so so pretty! Amazing, amazing job Loulou!

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm always on the lookout for gorgeous underwear to spruce up my drawer - thanks for the heads up! Hope you had a good time charity shopping :)
    R xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. They're so cute and I love all the little doodles x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a great little lookbook, loving the underwear :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are so pretty! I love the doodles too! I'd love to make my own lingerie, although god know's where I'd start. I love my wonderweb and glue gun too much to learn how to sew properly! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adore the images and the little doodles! Huge fan of the undies and accessories too, so pretty!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. They are so beautiful! I adore pretty underwear :)
    Your comment about underwear being like a scaffolding system made me laugh so much!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥