9.8.11

My Motel blog shop!

Exciting news! I have curated my own little shop on Motel's website




Go check it out to see all my favourite pieces. My picks all reflect things I would actually wear in real life and shows there's a lot more to Motel than their famed body-con dresses (not an option for a doughnut addict like moi)! And don't forget you get 15% off using the code 'GEMFATALE'! 

Let me know if you like (or buy) any of my picks!

Big thanks to Motel for this wonderful opportunity!!

Much love, hope everyone's keeping safe in these crazy, crazy times. I'm getting back to packing now. We move house tomorrow and I have lost all sense of style due to the stress. Currently wearing a baggy t-shirt, knickers, trainers and erm, Sudocrem on a spot on my nose. Epic style blogger fail. Please don't leave me! 

<3

15 comments:

  1. This look amazing, I will have to check it out! Good luck with moving!!
    xx
    http://homemadefashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha 'Doughnut Addict'

    Love the sheer vest, beetlejuice jeans and denim playsuit you picked out ^_^

    J x
    jjnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Motel is a place I've never bought from before but I must have a closer look.
    I love the denim playsuit and stripy vest especially! - and they stock Models Own varnishes!
    Love your blog
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. man i mind the days of buying motel jeans up at pie in the sky - my how they've grown. sheer! so much sheer - very diff from the usual fare see in topshop. can i just say that gold belt in your picks is all kinds of lush? i die! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who sits around in my knickers..!
    I'll check out your picks and no doubt depress myself further with pretty things I want and can't afford!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like what you've chosen, those striped trousers are funky stuff! The riots are awful, it's got so out of hand now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Gem this is amazing. Congratulations, it looks great! And wonderful picks, also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That looks great, I'm going to check it out xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow congrats! Love the things you chose, and I lurrrve motel but its a little pricey! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow how cool! Congrats Gem, that's really exciting :)

    Love what you've picked too, especially the little black and white jumpsuit - how cute is that?!

    Hope the move goes well x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the beetle juice jeans ! Wish they made them in my size :(

    www.launainponderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhh looks good Gem!!! give some more mans advice ;) I'll coem see you in Topshop soonies! xx

    www.dontevenbotherwearingthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those pieces look so good, great picks!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That leopard print dress- i liiiiike. Oh and us that a denim playsuit i see? Fit.

    Congrats on the Motel picks & your byline!

    Sunny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥