23.7.11

Cool shop alert: Sosolo!

I first heard of Sosolo the other day when they added me on Twitter. I checked out the website and loved what I saw... Lovely clothes, pretty styling and very reasonable prices!

Sosolo sell new, vintage and also emerging designers' work, which is always nice to see! As if this wasn't good enough, they are also giving you guys 10% off using 'GEMRC10' (valid until 31st July, not valid on sale or premium items). Now that's what I call a fab first impression! 

Here are some of my picks:

    
£38, £17

Shirts - £20, £25

 
£25, £28

         
Shirt £30, Trousers £30


Have you heard of or bought from Sosolo before? What did you think?

I can't afford to be internet shopping at the mo, so until I can, I shall amuse myself by typing Sosolo again and again, as it is one of those great words to type. Try it. Sosolososolososolo etc. Yes, this is my Saturday night's amusement.


10 comments:

  1. Oooh the pleated floral dress is very pretty. AND how do you feel being the one to dish out bargain discount codes with your name? I don't think there are any more bloggers more suited to this role :)
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. sosolososolososolososlossoslossosolosososlsososolososolosososolosososolosososolo

    it was quite fun!

    just started my blog, check it out if you'd like! :)
    lifeofrosalie.blogspot.com
    thanks!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pieces but I can't afford anything as I am going to Italy soon!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh such pretty things, if only I wasn't skint! xx
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh this is such a cool website, i recently found "you eyes lie" its a bit "hipster" but i think they do really cool/unique tops. love the forth dress, too cute!

    http://www.woodenheartbeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've favourited this straight away! Going to have a proper look tomorrow - might do a bit damage to my bank balance! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh I love the shirts, they are gorge. Trying not to shop but I'll maybe just have a little look...! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of the brand before but how nice is their stuff?! Definitely going to have a browse now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of them before, favourited for payday though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wawooooooooooo.what a nice artical n pic i like it very much and try it nowsoftlips

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥