9.7.10

Leopard Lust


The trouble with working at Topshop is that every shift is a potential shopping spree. I've been ruling my finances with an iron fist lately because, erm, I'm totally skint. But we have some awesome new leopard print items in that are taunting me to invade the overdraft! The thing with leopard print is that it's quite timeless, I think. I could justify buying these things in my time of financial strife, because the cost:wear ratio would be worth it!

I foolishly found a few other leopard print beauties on my internet travels this evening, so here is my finalised leopard lustlist:



[Skinnies - Topshop, Pendant - Asos, Junmpsuit - Topshop, Leggings - Topshop, Creepers - TUK, Body (with removeable straps - that's why I want it!) - Topshop, Bra - Tesco, Socks - Miss Selfridge]

My priorities are the leggings and socks, as I think I'd get the most wear out of them. And they're cheapest! I'm sure if I sold one or two more things on my shop I might be able to treat myself! Hint intended! ;)

Sorry to be a repetitive and self-indulgent idiot, but do check out my sidebar to vote for me in the Sarenza competition and Cosmo blog awards if you fancy. You can vote in the Sarenza one every day, depending on how much you want me to win a weekend in Paris and bring back cute Parisian goodies for an amazing giveaway. Again, hint intended!

Hope you've had a lovely week so far. My weekend will be filled with working at Topshop, so, if you're in the UK, please get a nice tan on my behalf!

OMG, PS - Remember my noisy neighbours? Communications literally broke down last night when they woke me from sleep at 1.30am singing loudly outside our flat. I saw the red mist and fired F words out the window (eg. 'are you really that effing selfish?!' and 'people are trying to sleep so go inside and shut the eff up'). I wouldn't have gone so crazy if we hadn't already told them politely last week that they keep us awake at night when they dick around outside their flat. But did they listen? No. Please don't think badly of me! Getting rudely awoken by selfish twits just pushes my buttons. I'm a nice girl really! Plus, the bloke who lives there retaliated by calling me a whore (?!) and a C-word, so I don't regret verbally obliterating them at all.

xo

29 comments:

  1. i have been lusting after that jumpsuit, i'm so jealous you work at topshop!
    loves x
    youjusthavetoseeher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, if I worked at TopShop they may as well not pay me I would spend all my money there. Just as well I work in a supermarket, although the chocolate and chips are often quite tempting...

    You poor things, your neighbours sound like right wankers! I hope they get sick of being so intolerable!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can so see you in that jumpsuit!

    So what's the next step with your neighbours then? Grr I'm angry on your behalf - particularly at his use of the 'c' word - just find that so incredibly unnecessary..

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I wish I worked in Topshop, I would soo abuse the staff discount!

    And I really don't blame you for having a go at those neighbours of yours, they sound like such knobs!

    xxx
    http://sheseverybodyelsesgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, i have been lusting after a pair of creepers for almost 2 years now. and if i was you, next time those little pooheads wake you up, throw water over them. i hate people who don't understand etiquette.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Working in Topshop must be absolute TORTURE if you're skint! I adore that jumpsuit, I would worry about the erm, toilet situation though! Love the leggings too although I have my eye on a pair of grey leopard skinnies in H&M at the mo...

    Your neighbours sound right twats btw! I don't blame you for losing it with them, I'd be at the end of my tether too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would totally go for that leopard print bra! I've been super tempted to try the high-waisted trousers/corset bra look, and why not go all the way with some leopard? Haha.
    Bummer about those neighbors! What jerks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh gorgeous collection <3 loud and rude neighbours are so annoying, glad you told them what you think xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dude, I would have done the exact same thing! Theres only so much that you can take. Infact, I probs would have got the eggs out or thrown a bucket of water over them. Makes me so angry! My goodness, this comment was really to say I got the parcel, thank you SO much! :D haha me and david sat and munched the sweeties last night while watching tv, youre such a star <3 the little card was so sweet, made me smile lots. email me your address and I'll send you a post card from my travels! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. leopard creepers... classic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo the jumpsuit looks so you and very pretty- i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes, such a whore for wanting to sleep peacefully through the night. If I was you I'd threaten to let their university know exactly what kind of selfish people they are if they don't begin to just SHUT the hell up. I believe most universities (and perhaps their landlord?) would take it seriously and crack down on any anti-social behaviour. Next time record it on your phone or something so you have the evidence that they're selfish fuckwits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WTF?! Jesus, some people get so defensive. They were probably so rude back because a) they got kicks from pissing you off (like a little brother would) and b) they're actually feeling mortified. Wishful thinking perhaps... thought of retaliating with music? Perhaps post them some mixtapes! "If you're going to play music so loud at least make it good" haha

    Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  14. I ADORE the leopard print jumpsuit. It's so gorgeous - damn you for tempting me! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had that leopard body unworn but ebayed it when i found out i was pregnant, i can't even see now to do bodies up! Your neighbours sound such a pain, i'd have shouted at them too x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my, I have such a weakness for leopard print, its trashy but acceptable if you get me? I love love love those creepers... totally going to check how much they are now. thanks gem! :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I can really see you in that body - sure you can't stretch the budget to cover it?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love pretty much everything in your shop, if I wasn't so skint myself I'd be having a complete spending spree (:
    I really think you'd suit leopard print.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. ah I've been thinking the same thing recently! bought leopard print hotpants from Topshop this week (dived into the overdraft...sadly no such good restraint here), worn them everyday since and probably will a few times this week too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm no stranger to rude neighbours. Mine are literally insane as well as inconsiderate. God forbid you'd want to sleep through the night.

    Topshop has me skint enough so I can definitely understand how hard on finances it would be to work there! At least I can try to avoid it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your neighbours sound like the most annoying people ever! I hope you get it all sorted out.

    I have leopard print-addiction at the moment too. I was trying to calm it down, but now I think I have to have that Topshop body!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I completely feel for you! Whenever my neighbor gets drunk with his friends, they get totally obnoxious and I can't expect to get any sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  23. hope you get to paris young lady - bread and cheese and wine hell yeah! Tried sending a message on your shop not sure if it worked as don't have google account/blog but really like/want/need lilly dress - any chance of a picture with a person in it - am trying to be as equally good with the old pennies but don't want to miss this beaut.
    cheers Fran
    frazall07@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Definitely loving the leopard print socks - been craving a pair of those since I saw the Chloe Sevigny/Opening Ceremony lookbook. Great post!

    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the leopard jumpsuit! I think you nasty neighbours deserved every profanity shouted in their direction!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh your neighbours are really taking the biscuit now! What idiots!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I LOVE leopard print :) Great choices, and totally jealous of you working in topshop!

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  28. i've been looking for a great pair of leopard tights for ages! i have some but they're too thin and stretched when on, i think they look great with really bright shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥