4.7.10

Clog Lovin'


Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you're all having a lovely one.

A French online shoe store, Sarenza contacted me a while back to see if I'd like to compete with some other fashion bloggers by styling up a pair of shoes from the site. The point of it all? To celebrate Sarenza's launch of their first UK website. The prize? Well, besides a lovely pair of shoes of their own choice, the blogger with the most votes will win a weekend in Paris! Yikes! I'm under no illusions that I am the most stylish blogger out there, but I thought I'd give it a bash anyway!

I had a look on the site, and came across a family-owned Swedish brand called Moheda that I'd never heard of, and my heart started to palpitate. Their range of clogs was amazing and looked very similar to the Swedish Hasbeens everyone bangs on about, but at half the price! If you're clog-curious, I recommend you check these babies out because it's free shipping and returns, so there's not a lot to lose! I chose the Sofie model. Who knows, now Moheda has hit the UK on Sarenza's website, Swedish Hasbeens may become something of a self-fulfilling prophecy!

Here is me venturing out of my flat to a friend's garden, because nobody ever won a trip to Paris stood on their crappy landing! I wore a charity shop striped body (a size 18, but fits me perfectly - FML!), with some charity shop shorts, Topshop socks and a h&m cardigan. I regret my close inspection of the flower (below) because I now have rampant hayfever. We live and learn!





I enjoyed taking some outdoor photos for a change and can see why lots of bloggers do it. It just makes everything look so much nicer... Will definitely be dragging Alex outside to take more outfit photos in the future! But without the possibility of a trip to Paris to motivate him, I'm sure he'll return to his usual performance of taking solely mid-blink/mid-sentence photos and telling me they're fine, only for me to see the ugly truth when I've uploaded them! Facehunter he's not, but I love him all the same :)

I think the competition starts tomorrow (I'll update on here), so if you like my cheap and cheerful outfit, do vote for me! ♥

24 comments:

  1. Good luck with the competition, and I'm definitely enjoying the outdoorsiness of the pictures!
    On a side note, where are your socks from? (I have a bit of a socks/tights obsession!)
    love Sanchia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes, and how you've styled, will definately vote! The outdoors shot is lovely! shame about the hayfever! Millie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo good luck, you will defs get my vote.
    you did an excellent job at styling up those shoes, love the socks <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh youve done pretty well, really hope you win beautiful!
    xxxxxx

    www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah what a cool little competition, you have done a sterling job though.

    i'll swing you a vote yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh, those swedes are brilliant. they need to just bring all their shoes and clothes over to england - pronto.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing shoes and you definitely styled them up well. I'm gonna go on the hunt for those shoes now, thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fab - great choice of shoes. I'm in this contest too but my shoes haven't arrived from France yet! Help! I'm not bothered about winning, I just don't want to look like a total eejit with no votes!! xx
    http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey love, firstly, thanks for your kind comments (and again for the prezzies) they really cheered me up this week. There's been a lot of grief to deal with lately so any kind words are so much appreciated.

    I also hope you're feeling loads better after the last post! I hadn't seen it until now, but sometimes we just have one of those days, and I totally empathise with the money situation. Good thing you've got your lovely boyf to keep you sane eh :)

    Good luck in the competition! This is a lovely entry, and even though I was a very late addition to the clog bandwagon, this outfit pic makes a nice change from your landing, you do get out and about sometimes eh ;P I'll keep my fingers crossed.

    Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! You're so cute with that flower! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it, especially the pop of yellow! I love the look of clogs but have yet to try some out myself.

    What an amazing prize!! I will vote for you for sure.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the socks & shoes combo! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! I really love your outfit, I don't know what exactly it is about it but everything goes together so smoothly. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. first of all i would like to say good luck in the competition! and you look fab! i can seriously not pull off wearing socks and heels, but you do it perfectly! 'xo

    http://www.jennyoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look gorgeous! this look really really suits you. lovely! ohhh sunshine <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I NEED to start cracking out the fancy socks for summer. I love socks and sandals! The bodysuit is cute too, and ARG I will always love your hair... it never fails to look fabulous. Will def come back tomorow to vote for you!

    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your outfit, looks lovely

    Stacey xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good luck! Your clogs will be battling it out against my platform trainers.

    Love the little socks. I am such a sock fan right now.

    Imo x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I should not have opened the link to the Sarenza website, now I want to buy everything!
    I love the shoes you chose, they look super cute with the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look adorable! love the cute socks with the clogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. arrrrrg why isnt payday sooner? i need some of these babies in my life, those sandals are lushhhh. I have been oogling the hasbeens for a bit now but cat justify the money! I know they dont have a very big heal but are they comfy to walk round in for a good while?
    Impecably styles as always :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your outfit is adorable! xo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. tou are very pretty,
    I love also sarenza and i have found a site to save money for Sarenza promotional code. i give you the link: Sarenza promotional code
    enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥