14.6.10

New obsession: She Draws!


I very recently discovered the cute and crafty She Draws by chance, after Laura, the illustrator/designer behind it, Twittered me to thank me for enlightening her to the Konad nail stamps I mentioned the other day! I'm glad she did or I wouldn't have followed the link to her website and found all of the awesome items in her Folksy store.

A bit like this over-saturated blogging world of ours, sites like Etsy and Folksy are so crammed with entrepreneurs, it's more important than ever for your designs to stand out from the crowd if you want to be a success. And I'm sure you'll agree that Laura's designs certainly do stand out. The mix of cute illustration craftsmanship and imagination have lead to a strong and quirky brand identity that can be tailored to all tastes. Sewing kit pendants for your crafty friends (utter genius!), luggage tags for your globe-trotting friends and t-shirts, candles and mugs for everyone inbetween! I have fallen slightly in love with Laura's barmily British hat and monacle pendant!

I could say SHE has really DRAWn me in... But that would be beyond cheesy and quite possibly end my writing career before it has even started. So I won't... Oh, what the hell! Why don't I just shut up and show you some of the fabulous items She Draws has to offer?



Awesome, hey? What's your favourite She Draws item?

17 comments:

  1. That teapot is adorable.
    Actually, it all is. Off I head to the shop... (and I shall blame you when my bank account starts crying!!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lovely lovely :)

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. as a true english girl i will go for the hat and monacle please!
    margief
    x
    www.margieheartsclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what beautiful pieces, especially the 'i love sewing' necklace! i'm off to check out the shop now! thanks for sharing :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I love it all... if I had to choose one I would say the tea party charm necklace. ♥ x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooohhh they are waaayy too cute! Love them all xx

    http://indahlovesmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love all of these, they are really cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh em gee! I actually need to rush and check all these out right now! So bloody cute :) Would make the perfect pressie for my friends bday next month. Loves it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the lovely comment and follow on my blog. I love the items you've shown here, I'm definitely going to check out She Draws. Looking forward to your Tuesday Tip today :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Argh, why am I so poor?!

    I've lost my heart to the polaroid cities necklace but really can't afford it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and quirky, love the luggage tags!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great stuff! The teapot-cup necklace is great, but so is the hat and moustache one... and the phone! Tough choice, must give her store a closer look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh gosh i LOVE all of these! i may have to put something on my birthday wishlist. that teapot is so cute, but i have too many teapots already.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the teapot and the hat with the 'stache and the little travel tags in the end. :D

    Love your blog too, just found you through Polka Dot's followers. ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥