4.6.10

It's my party and I'll blog drunkenly if I want to!


A quick, drunken post to say OMG it's my birthday AS WE SPEAK! Actually Alex is telling me birthday's don't count until you wake up in the morning so scrap that bit :)
Have been out with friends for a Nandos, drink and apparent bar snack fest (Scampi Fries - don't deny you love them!)
Feeling beyond tipsy, with no outfit to share as I've been a major outfit repeater (a la Mean Girls) and worn the outfit from the last post! So I thought I'd share a couple of pics from the Pub. We went to The Cherry Tree in Canterbury which has amazingly alcoholic cocktails on a Thursday called Pigfuckers (eep!) but they are fruity and lovely so you can just about dimiss the horrendous name.
I know I still haven't yapped on about Glasgow yet, I've been busy organising my next giveaway which is shaping up to be a slightly amazing affair, so stay tuned!! I may post in the morning on my 'real' birthday (according to boyf) as we're having a fairly chilled day of mooching around the Whitstable charity shops, hanging out on the beach and going for dinner later, so there may be a blogging window at some point!
Anyway, I hope I got through this post with minimal spelling errors. The same cannot be said for my Twitter, where not only have I babbled away incoherently, I have also decided it's a good idea to wish my birthday twin and dream hunk Russell Brand a happy birthday (we share a birthday, and hopefully some day a child). Cringefest 2010.
Expect marginally better quality content in the near future!!
Off to bed now ♥

28 comments:

  1. happy birthday, gem! i hope you have a wonderful day, you've seemed to have had a wonderful night :)

    and hands off, russell brand's mine (i fucking wish!) hehe. god, why is he so sexy?


    love, jazzabelle. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are these scampi fries? Looks like junk food, so I assume I would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh its a very good idea to blog drunk when youre this funny! :D
    "dream hunk Russell Brand a happy birthday (we share a birthday, and hopefully some day a child)"
    LOVE IT!
    :D
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday!! i'm actually going to canterbury in the morning! anywhere you suggest i should go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Gem! Looks like you're having a wicked time so far... and shush your bf because the night part before you wake up DOES count! :)

    Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, love drunken posts!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha Gem, you crack me up, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you are funny :) Happy Birthday my lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. p.s. I have a scampi fries craving now, so I can see myself spending this afternoon hunting some down!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We share the same birthday! ♥
    so a very hapy birthday to you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen those scampi fries, they look a bit weird!
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoyed your cocktails and scampi fries!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday! It's my sister's birthday today too...and Russell Brand' it turns out! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday!
    Hope you've had a wonderful day - certainly looks like you had a good night last night :)
    What a hideous name for those cocktails!? I'd hate to ask for that at the bar!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. drunken tweeting and blogging. brill.

    Happy birthday miss! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. happy birthday! i hope you had a wonderful day, love! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday! Hope you had a good one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy birthday for today/yesterday. My birthday is a day after yours! So it's mine today, heh:D I hope you had a good time x

    ReplyDelete
  19. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Looks and sounds like you had a great birthday. Can't wait to read your tales of Glasgow. ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  20. hope you had a good birthday!
    as it happens i was also at the cherry tree on thursday night trying the delightful pigfuckers
    best thing about being a student in canterbury - the pubs
    xx
    ellabellevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. boooo how could i miss this!!!! such a bad reader, i hope you had a great birthday though!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥