3.5.10

Talk to me!


Hey guys!

Firstly, as conclusive proof I have a limited social life, I posted my 300th post yesterday!

Secondly, I have created a questionnaire as research into a current uni project on blogs and mags. You would literally make my life complete if you took part and gave me your opinions. It's anonymous, 21 questions long and should take no longer than 5 minutes. Help a sister out!

Clickety click!!

Thanks :)

I'll be back tomorrow with a Tueday tip, providing I can find the ingredients in Canterbury's charity shops... If not we are in serious trouble!

Until then x

10 comments:

  1. Done, or did most of it. Can you share the data and your views when you are done. I would be very interested to see the results and your views. (please!!) :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so much fun to fill out! I have a blog based disso to write in the summer, though based on consumer behaviour...may have to ask you a couple of questions in a few months!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 300 posts - that's crazy!

    I'm up to my 21st I think.. & that seems like loads..

    Right, I'm going to do your questionnaire thingymebobby now :)

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, actually, I'll have to come back to do your questionnaire - didn't realise what time it was!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the questionare was fun to do. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Questionnaire all done :) I had to really think about some of the answers though!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Done :) Would love to see a post on all the results!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That helped me avoid the mountain of washing up I have to do AND a trip to the launderette! I wonder if you can tell which was mine <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥