25.4.10

Tuesday tipped...


Just a quickie (and later than promised - very soz!) post to show all of the people that sent me pictures of their Wah-looking nails after my Tuesday Tip! I love how everyone did their own thing with it. Thanks for getting involved and sending me pictures, it's so cool to think anyone would listen to my barmy 'advice'!!

In no particular order, here are the leopard ladies...

The fabulous Dusky Ledoux:



Emma from Daisy Chain Adventures



Franki, The Little Curly Girl, who has done two different versions!




Tor, of Fabfrocks:



Sofi Donuts:



Shopgirl, from Sugar and Spice and all things nice:



Em from A Splendid Little Life:



Vicky from Ladybug Says:



And Lou from Rumble, awesome job!!



Did I miss anyone? Send me a pic if you'd like me to add it to this post!

Thanks again to you girls for getting involved. And thanks to those who left lovely comments on the tutorial itself and the video blog. I'll be doing a short video for the next Tuesday tip to tell a really cringe story that accompanies this tip. It just wouldn't seem funny in writing!

I hope you've had a lovely day. I had work til 3 and then went for Pizza Hut with friends in the evening. Tomorrow I am going to get on with all this uni rubbish. And watch my new Glee DVD! Can't wait to watch the Sue Sylvester extra features!

Love! x

13 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to try this. I have the Chanel 'greige' on right now so maybe an authentic type leopard print?

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyones done well, especially like the second of Franki's versions - think i prefer these colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Your tutorial was so great and simple to follow so no wonder you got lots of responses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahey, there's my hand! Haha! Love this tutorial Gem, I've been showing my nails off to everyone, my mum's even asked me to do hers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing that you inpsired so man; I've bought lots of new colours and await your next Wah-infused DIY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gunna put this biz on the jessie mae site, for ya xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pic to add!!

    http://louiselawton.blogspot.com/2010/04/nailpolishhhhhh.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. A pic to add!!

    http://louiselawton.blogspot.com/2010/04/nailpolishhhhhh.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that everyone joined in! Was in the bank today and the lady asked how I'd done it!! Love it! Going to have to get some summery colours to do it again!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i dont like animal prints but these are gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing tutorial! I did it last night and they look really good :) I blogged about your post
    www.doucomehereoften.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog! I really want to interview you for mine. Let me know if you're keen! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9OiktdVP1dg/Tkq5SMTtksI/AAAAAAAAAaM/HCAfFYybrJk/s400/DSC01007.JPG

    I DID MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT LEOPARD NAILS ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥