21.4.10

My precious Primark polka-dot playsuit!



Hey chaps and chapettes! Hope you enjoyed the title alliteration there! Try saying it quickly!

Am in a hurry to go to work (working 6-10 preparing for the Topshop sale which starts tomorrow - there's an exclusive for you!!). My day got sucked up by trying to organise all the clothes I want to sell on Saturday at this vintage fair I'm a part of. It's in Canterbury opposite Benji's sweetshop, for any locals reading!

So just quickly, here's my new polka dot playsuit, it was in the nightwear section for £4.50! Totally wearing it outside of the bedroom though. Nightwear as daywear is the new underwear as outerwear!



I tried to do my Tuesday tips tutorial today (this alliteration is not intentional!) but my camera ran out of juice whilst I was filming it, I was so pissed off because it's such a good one. So if you're up at about 11/12 tonight, check back because I am going to have a re-shoot when I get in from work! It is not one to be missed!

Hope you've had a lovely day xxx

14 comments:

  1. It's AMAZING. You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I love that playsuit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have like 3 topshop 'nighties' that i wear as dresses....not as bargainous as yours though, nice one x

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute!

    Totally works outside the bedroom :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look so good on you. I nearly bought the stripy pj version but put it back, think I need to go purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love it with the shoes and socks. So far you've made me want to get over my shorts and playsuits phobia! Just need to stop scoffing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it's adorable on you. I don't know that I'd ever have classed it as nightwear though. Hmm, perhaps I am a fuddy duddy when it comes to sleep attire.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable, mademoiselle ! All you need are some wings and you'd be able to hang out with Tinkerbell and her gang. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. see, the boots go with anything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just bought this today to wear proudly around my uni halls like yeah my pj's are so much cuter than yours but hmmm persuasion i may follow ur lead and wear it outside instead.. it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute playsuit & loving the idea of nightwear as daywear!! Have a look on www.yogoego.com (holiday shop section) they have some great playsuits and all at a great price!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute playsuit & loving the idea of nightwear as daywear!! Have a look on www.yogoego.com (holiday shop section) they have some great playsuits and all at a great price!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My good god, you look hot in that!!! Any man, or woman of a certain persuasion, wouldn't be able to keep his/her hands off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥