23.3.10

Tuesday Tips!



Bonjour!

Welcome to the second instalment of my Tuesday Tips!

Today's tip is a makeup tutorial for getting that clumpy-but-in-a-good-way fake eyelash look. It is a kinda haphazard process (it involves talcum powder, need I say more!) but that's the fun of it! Look what it did to my lame little lashes (enlarge!) (That's me asking you to enlarge photo, not explaining further what my lash trick achieved! Ha!):



Here is my first ever Imovie. It has taken me about 2 hours to make, and is a tad ridiculous and a bit fast in places but I did my best! Also, I can't explain why it decided to zoom in on the final still image in such a creepy haunting way, but it did. So let's try and embrace it! You've been warned...



(BTW, I used my new mascara I bought in Primark today for £2.)

I hope you liked my Tuesday tip and have had a nice day. Mine's been fun but I've been really tired today because I slept really badly. I had a nightmare I accidentally maimed a bunny :( It was horrendous!

On a happier note, I'm finally getting my eiffel tower tattoo re-inked tomorrow as it lost loads of colour while it was healing, so wish me luck! I'm going to buy some numbing cream in Boots because it hurt SO much last time!

xxx

22 comments:

  1. Awesome tutorial, your lashes look fab! I'll definitely be trying that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the video! How gorgeous are your eyes please?! Don't think the fat lashes thing would quite work for me due to having to wear glasses. Alas!

    Good luck with the reinking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you look so pretty!
    & thankyou! i must say you have a lovely blog too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tip! I love your blog, writing style, cute outfits, all of it. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab tutorial, will definately be trying FAT lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great trick! Will be giving it a go :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I shall so be attempting this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The video is amazing!

    Please can we go on a trip to bex hill soon??!

    I fancy a rummage! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, they look amazing, how did you come up with the idea to use tlc though?! It's crazy but it totally works!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am GOING to get a tattoo - I've been banging on about it for ages! Let me know if the numbing cream works?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved how at the beginning of the video, the eyes on the mascara matched with your own! Dunno if it was on purpose but awesome!

    Also...wow to £2 mascara and the talc on the eyelashes?! The results are amazing. You look like you're wearing falsies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the comments ladies! So glad you liked my wacky tip.

    Harriet - I actually first found the idea in one of the books in the 'Angus, thongs & full frontal snogging' series by Louise Rennison years ago! So not my own idea unfortunately but I thought I ought to spread the word!

    Winnie - I'd be lying if I said it was accidental. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used to do this when I was younger, I probably got the idea from 'Shout!' magazine or something! I'm definitely trying talcum powder lashes again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. video is amazing!! good luck with tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. woaaah they look like falsies!! so good!! defo trying this! haha i just saw in a comment above you got it from the georgia nicolson series, i loooooooove those books! have you read them all? i think the ending was so great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is amazing XD
    loved it <3
    thank you very much :3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your lashes look fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've just tried this - amazing!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work Sbobet

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really admire the important ideas that you offer in the content. I am looking forward for more important thoughts and more blogs.
    Dewa Liga
    Dewaliga.net
    www.dewaliga.net
    Dewa Liga
    Dewaliga.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥