5.3.10

Show and tell



[BTW, if you didn't enter my Style Compare competition to win £250 to spend on the site, you have til the end of the weekend! Get involved, the prize is epic!]

Hey all, happy Friday!!

I haven't been going into uni for a while, as they're giving me a separate project brief due to some mitigating circumstances (not mine, my project partner's). Therefore the current lectures aren't relevant to me. So I decided to use the extra time productively and for the first time in months, I've dusted off my eBay account and listed a few items!

Here are the items in question if you're interested in giving me some pocket money!






I edited the last picture today using Pixlr, a site I wish I'd heard about years ago. It's basically a slightly simplified, free version of Photoshop (you don't even need to register!). Perfect for those that can't afford the real deal! Here's what it looks like...



I heard about the site via Style Sample Magazine. Have you heard of it before? I only found it today and it's an online magazine/blog especially for bloggers! The site and magazine are full of useful articles such as 'Fashion Bloggers and PR - Maintaining a relationship' (tips on what to expect from/what to deliver to PR's, 'The etiquette of comment sections', making money from advertising, creating a Facebook page for your blog... There's tons of really useful stuff so I thoroughly recommend it!

Here's a link to the current issue of their online magazine, but there's lots of cool stuff on the site itself too. I hope you find something useful on there like I did!

Do you have any nice plans for the weekend? Alex left a couple of hours ago to go and stay with his friends at his parent's flat by the sea for the weekend. So I have a lonely night ahead! I'm hopefully having a friend staying over tomorrow night which will be good fun.

I am just a bit nervous about staying alone tonight... I recently lost my house key and I'm scared I left it in the front door and someone has nicked it and is going to rob and/or murder me! Probably unlikely and a touch melodramatic but still... Hopefully Roxy will protect me, she's got a fierce scratch!

Love! xxx

11 comments:

  1. i'll be sure to check out this magazine, sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that sounds like a really interesting magazine, I will definitely check it out - I'm always on the hunt for more blogger resources, so the pixlr website sounds really good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally stalking your ebay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, awesome stuff - and I shall have to check out that programme! Looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good blog friends! Post your article which is also useful for readers and to share information or experiences you have. I will visit your blog again. thank you very much. i love you full http://www.male-sexual.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the floral dress in the last pic! Someone who won that will be very lucky indeed.

    and hope you enjoyed your night in! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the link to the website - looks like a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Naturomax is a high quality male improvement pill that’s guaranteed to improve your sex life. http://www.male-sexual.com/naturomax.html
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pobXsnw7CWs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Get daily ideas and guides for generating $1,000s per day FROM HOME totally FREE.
    GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥