14.1.10

#IIIIIIIII will always love Lu!




£50 well ebay-ed!



I spent the day glued to a computer at uni doing work for a project due on monday, and I got heaps done, so I thought I'd treat myself!

Am so glad I now (almost) own a proper Luella item, as she was my numero uno. It shall join my Luella badge at the top of my list of most prized possessions. Hopefully if someone gets a bloody clue and saves Luella I will some day be able to add a lovely frock to that list.

Elsewhere, this delicious little behind-the-scenes video of Topshop's SS10 shoot brightened up my inbox today.



They also sent me some pics from their transitional Spring lookbook. Apparently the lipstick colour du jour is blue! It looks amazing! Isn't the styling a dream (EDIT: just found out Dazed's Fashion Ed Katie Shillingford did the styling)? I just want it all. Yep. They've got me right where they want me. I'm a slave to the machine... But it just feels so good!

If I had hair, I would soooo be stealing the chunky plait look! Here are my faves:







Oh, to be a millionaire... Or even a thousandaire!

xo

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment love. I am so jealous of this T!!!

    I have longish hair now, but i could totes not pull off massive plaits... or could i? hmmm

    TO THE MIRROR...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you on my blog my dear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this styling! And yes, it would be awesome to have all the money in the world to buy designer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, could you tell me where to find the createthesolutions s/s?
    i only find the a/w 09 one.
    would love to see the whole look book! thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill, the link I posted is the current lookbook. It's transitional Spring, so its a blend of their winter and spring stock.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh love that tee,
    I do hope Luella is rescued, one day I hope to own a piece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol we have the same taste ;) and nice score on the Luella T shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw man, thats lovely! Haha I think if I was a millionaire I would still shop on asos and the highstreet. The only change would be a HUGE walk in wardrobe :) We girls can dream eh? x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah, styling is actually so good here. i love the top-of-head plait. also, congrats on your new flat!

    claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. the spotty tights and plait are divine!
    http://delicatessenofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much!! Now the link is working!! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab tee, i really hope Luella is saved soon. The topshop pics are ace, i have those spotty tights already and love them x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a titanic article as they all are. I bring into the world been wondering about this looking for some time now. Its notable to grow this info. You are objective and balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Luella!!!! Great find Gem!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This collection is amzing!!I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're so pretty! I love your hair. And I do love me some Top Shop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥