31.12.09

Long overdue!




Hey y'all! Did you have a lovely Christmas?

Mine was awesome. It was just Alex, Roxy & I. We hung out with some friends in the evening and had a lovely time. The Christmas feast was a triumph too! Due to some uncharacteristic organisation on my part!

Alex bought me a .co.uk for Christmas! So my blog can now be found at www.gemfatale.co.uk!!! I was so chuffed! He also got me a cute nightie from Topshop, a huge bottle of Vera Wang Rock Princess, A box of Ferrero Rocher, A diary with cats on from Paperchase (possibly my favourite shop ever), and a Tote bag with cats on that he commissioned our illustrator friend to make! Check her out!

Here's a couple of pics from xmas day!

Me following my shoddy schedule (written on an envelope. What a domestic goddess!)






Roxy & I post-feast:



Alex & I in the 'hilarious' headgear my mother gave us to wear! Haha.



I started my new years resolution to lose my festive flubber a little early, on boxing day. This picture depicts the ongoing tension in my life between a desire to shed a few pounds, and an addiction to snacks. On the slimming subject, I did 30 minutes of Wii Fit yesterday and am practically paralysed today! Awful! I'm pretty sure I heard my muscles screaming earlier when I had to do a spot of light lifting at work!



On Boxing Day night I went to stay with mum and sis for a few days in Bexhill, home to the greatest Charity shops on earth, where I found the following knitwear gems!

Long navy cardi:

I bought the 'LOL' necklace in M&Co kids section for £3. I declared it the 'greatest piece of jewellery ever made' to my sister at the tillpoint, to which the sales assistant remarked, 'God, you're sad'. Charming! She obvious lives a lol-less life.

Awesome coral Cardigan!





Shorts - Topshop, Top - h&m.

So that's the dillio in my life. So sorry for the wall of silence! Hope you all have a radical New Year's eve. Mine will be spent at a friend's house with DVD's, snacks (oops), Rum and LOLZ.

Be safe. xoxoxoxo


15 comments:

  1. I KNOW! MY WEENUK IS WAYYY OVERDUE 4 A HOLIDAY 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had such a lovely christmas! A domain name as a present is genius! I know what I'm asking for for my birthday now!! You look so lovely in all of your pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your navy cardi!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR to you, I hope 2010 is wonderful to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha that necklace is brilliant! want!!
    the cardigans are also too good, nice haul!!

    kitty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy new year miss Gem! your boyfriend buying you a .co.uk is so sweet! could i possibly ask where/how he attained it?

    my boyf got me a telescope for my birthday/christmas, perfect for the inner space geek in me, ha ha!

    my friend bought a 'lol' necklace too, i was so jealous. claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a fun xmas - i had a pretty quiet one too.

    your coral cardi is so rad and fyi i am in love with your haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A URL for Christmas? Nice! Wishing you a very Happy New Year! Sabine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a great New Year!

    I think even having a cooking schedule makes you a domestic goddess. I went to a restaurant and let someone else cook mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your fabulous prizes, well done!
    And as for the 'LOL' necklace, I think the sales assistant needs a reality check, obviously M&Co has created her a lol-less existence.

    Happy new year, love xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome last outfit; those shorts look crazy cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some great Christmas pressies. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year to you too. Your hair is such a lovely shade and the navy cardi is definitely a keeper! Love it. Hope we get to meet up again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. totally in love with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are some lovely boots!
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥