7.10.09

It's cool to procrastinate.



I got up at 9am today with high hopes of doing work on my styling project for Uni and some housework.

It is now 1.15pm and what I have actually achieved is watching the finale of Running in Heels, reading blogs and copying a Luella SS/10 look.

If only there was a degree in fashion-related procrastination... Maybe I should start one?

Grey, polka dots, hair bow & black eyes @ Luella SS/10...





Grey, polka dots, hair bow & black eyes @ my house 13.22pm



(Corset from Topshop)

I actually really like this makeup. Because everything else is nude except the eyelids, the result is somehow cute rather than gothy. Hannah Murray, the make-up artist who created the look described it as "manga meets Princess Margaret"! Amen to that.

By the way, sorry about the cruddy Photo Booth pictures, my camera is being a complete loser at the moment. Hopefully it will be back in action soon.



xo

15 comments:

  1. You pull this off so well! :) I didn't think it could work for real but you make it. thank you for your comments on my blog :) www.dazedyoungmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! That eye make up actually looks better on you than on the catwalk.

    I love that hair at Luella. I tried to copy it for the IFB Dress Up Competition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. you pull of that makeup in the most amazing way! i think what really makes it has how "cute" the bow and polka dots are.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look on you, especially the big bow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you totally look like a behind-the-scenes model! awesome job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the polkadots. And love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great look - i love how you've taken inspiration from luella here, such a cool show

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look gorgeous! and haha, that pretty much sums up my day, though my excuse is that it's TOO COLD to work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the lovely comments guys!! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Added you to my blog roll! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This look rocks! I love the giant bow and exaggerate make-up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. to be honest, you look amazing:)
    hi, Gem. i'm Masha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is TOO COOL. please wear it to some amazing club and dazzle everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥