1.9.09

Au revoir!




Just a quickie to say that I won't be blogging for a week as I am off to Paris!
I bought the Emma Cook boots today (red ones)! It was a whirlwind trip to London as I had so much Paris prep to do, so I was only there for about 2 hours. It was rather the rollercoaster ride... high point - buying the beloved boots, low point - getting caught sniffing my armpits on the train when I thought nobody could see me! Damn you, reflective over-head luggage compartment. An epic fail for all involved. And a general low point for my otherwise glamourous demeanour!

C'est la vie!

Back soon! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Lol, very glam indeed. The very image made me giggle.Oooh cannot wait to see these beauties on this blog. Have a lovely time in Paris, so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh you got the boots! woo hoo! have fun in paris xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hi:

    Two things

    1) I’d like your permission to (re)print your article on Flight of the conchords for our website

    2) I was hoping we could use your ‘scribing’ talent for our website.

    The Best Shows Youre Not Watching (dot) com [all one word]

    Flight of the conchords is one of our featured shows. We’re hoping to round up a few people who can occasionally contribute perspective (via an article/blog) on the shows – maybe a recent episode, future direction, plot shortcomings etc.

    What’s in it for you?
    Primarily a larger audience back channeled to your blog. We don’t pay but the site has a lot of promise and we're pretty excited about getting it off the ground. Let me know what you think.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh the red emma cook boots and paris - your one very lucky girl! hope you had an amazing time :)

    http://www.ilovekittykiller.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥