29.3.09

Back from the dead!



Ahhh it feels nice to blog again!
Although I might quickly mention I'm kinda disappointed there was no Agathe Stylebytes style manhunt for me..!
So here's my absence note.
I basically just got really snowed under with juggling uni, work and a social life and also went through quite a phase of looking really bland. Totally un-blogworthy oufits. I'd rather not blog than bore you with sights of me in jeans and t-shirts!
Forgive me. I do not have commitment issues, far from it! I just had a little blip. But I'm back!
The past 5 months have been busy busy, I've been doing pretty well at uni and having lots of fun. And watching season 2 of Flight of the Conchords (♥). And being ill sometimes. But far more importantly, I bought some Doc Marten's (see below) and they are great! I made my feet bleed whilst breaking them in but god is it worth it!
I also took my Francophilia to a new level and got my first tattoo!

It is a process I do not recommend. It hurt like hell and the only way to slightly reduce the pain was by squeezing my boyfriends hand and also munching Skittles in a really vigorous manner. It looked ridiculous but it helped!
I have essays to write tonight so will leave you with my 2 outfits I wore this weekend.


Blazer - Charity shop
Dress - Topshop
Belt - Charity shop
Flats - Primark



Dress - Vintage
Doc Marten's - Ebay

Hope you've had a lovely weekend, y'all. Back soon!
Over 'n' Out!
xo

6 comments:

  1. welcome back! both outfits are superb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy you're back! I almost thought you forgot your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the vintage dress in the second pic is super adorable, and v. happy that you're back in business!

    ReplyDelete
  4. both dresses are wonderful. its good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to see you are back miss! i still want those LA gears you posted about ages and ages ago...do u still wnt them??

    and i am in love with your tat, its perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, I just found your blog and I love the little tidbits and tips you've giving. I'm totally going to use the one with the necklaces (I feel like all there is to me is boobs) and it would be nice to humble them a little bit so they don't steal all the attention.

    Anyway, the reason I'm commenting is that I love your tattoo! I've never been to France or the Tour d'Eiffel but it is on my To-Do list. I've wanted a tattoo since I was 15 and I've always thought it would be appropriate to be an eiffel tower. When I saw yours it was like an in person example of the one I had in my mind. I love it and it looks great. I decided I get mine though until I send myself to France (hopefully soon!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥