27.8.08

Outfit & new shoes!



I went back to Bexhill to visit my mumsy last week and couldn't resist a little charity shop jaunt!
I found this oversized shirt which I've decided to sell on ebay :( But I enjoyed wearing it!

I also found these old school LA Gear's which I decided NOT to sell! They have little diamantes along the side (didn't really show up on cam!) and bows on the back! I was gonna sell them, so I put them on my foot to gauge their size and they just fit so perfectly I knew they had to stay!


I'm having a bit of trouble knowing what to wear with them though? I spend so much time in towering wedges or little pumps that I just don't know how to wear sporty shoes these days!

x

5 comments:

  1. L.A. Gear!!! I haven't thought of those in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bows on the back?! definite keepers! welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You're back! Those shoes are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you back! Them shoes are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥