8.4.08

K.I.S.S




Clothes wise, I've been keeping it pretty simple lately. Here is what I wore for a leisurely stroll in the park with my loved one, Alex. He passed his driving theory test today (Yay, I almost have a chauffeur!!) so I bought him a brownie from my work, and bought expensive steak. I think I cheapened it slightly by covering mine in bbq sauce and cheese. But hey. I like bbq sauce and cheese.




ALL ITEMS FROM PRIMARK! Except hat from New Look and Shoes from h&m.



Cheese <3 - Somerfield, BBQ marinade - Sainsbury's.

I've been in a bit of a boring clothing rut, but the end is in sight. I am getting the urge back to wear a dress and heels just to go and get milk from the shop. So watch this space :)

xo

4 comments:

  1. Can I ask did you just get Primark's normal skinny jeans? I really like their fit on you. And I like steaks with chips too, though not with BBQ sauce as well, heh ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're just bog standard Primark jeans. With zippy ankles (you literally wouldn't be able to get your feet in if it wasn't for the zips!) They don't say anything on the label besides DenimCo. I did buy them slightly too small with the knowledge that they'd stretch though.
    Also, it's worth taking 2 or 3 of the same pair of jeans (or any item) into the dressing room because there is often quite a difference in length and tightness! I've found this in other shops, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥