27.4.08

Black and gold




Can't get Sam Sparro out of my head! Get out!!

Anyway, here's today's outfits. I'll make it brief, as I need to go to bed. The kittens are going to their new homes tomorrow :( I'm so sad. People are coming from 9am onwards so I must get my beauty sleep. Back to making it brief. Here they are.

DAY:




Dress - Primark
Flesh coloured patterned tights - Accesorize via xmas stocking!
Shoesies - Topshop via Ebay


EVE (work):





Top - h&m
Skirt- DIY
Plimsolls - h&m
Tights - see above



Bed now. So sad about kitties going :(
xo

11 comments:

  1. Lovely outfits. Awww I would be so sad too! Your kittens are rather gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The day dress is actually from Primark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Wendyb & V-O (feeling lazy!) xxx

    Anon - Right you are! Have amended it. Blog was posted at 1am so forgive my lapse in concentration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those grey shoes are ace! Would you link us please? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfits as ever..

    also i have tagged you! you can check the details on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol! That song's has been in my head for ages now - but I love it!

    - Sian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bless that the kitten found a new home, though now I'm going to miss your lol kitten pics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the tights! must be so sad about the kittens..

    ReplyDelete
  9. did that skirt use to be a duvet cover?!I have the same oneee!since I was a Kid!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥