16.11.07

Lots of bits



Hello xx
I have finally found some time to update my blog properly. Prepare for many a poorly-taken pic!!
Firstly, today's outfit. I was working at the video shop where there is no heating and the boss insists on keeping the door open to invite more customers in! Ridiculous. So here I am in cosy attire:





Jumper - h&m
High waisted shorts (waist not on show due to recent over indulgence) - Primark
Grey tights - Primark
Knee high socks - h&m
Grey flats - h&m


Stuff I bought in glasgow (mostly h&m):




Shiny Sandy-from-Grease style leggings - h&m
I wanted some nice long leggings but couldn't find any ordinary ones so plumped for these, I feel a bit like a cyclist in them but they are exquisitely comfy!!



Here is my little black dress from h&m





Here's my woolly jumper as seen above



I bought this baggy cardigan from the menswear section in Primark. Just for loafing about the flat in really. Its very comfy and a bargain too at £6.

These are some knee highs from h&m (seen above):
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Here is some darling heels I bought from Peacocks (Excuse my attention whoreish cat):

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Sorry for abnormally large last 2 pics. Also only half the pic is shown so click on pics. Blogger wouldn't let me upload them nor would photobucket! So I used some random other uploader. You won't believe how long those bloody pics took to upload so you better click them!!
Also, I just discovered the 'compose' section where I can change font size and do bold etc! (Hence typing in bold right now!)

I am very excited!! ho ho ho.

Lots of love xx

4 comments:

  1. Ohh those shoes! *shoe envy* And the cat is like icing on the cake in that last pic:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to work in a shop where heating consits of a tiny electric thing on the floor, and they wonder why shop assistants are grumpy. Heh. Love the outfit too, those shorts are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly adore your little black dress, i have a thing fo zips apparently...!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ♥